Tax Court forms can be filled-in and printed directly from Adobe Reader 3.0 (or later). However, the information entered on a form cannot be saved to disk unless you are using the full Adobe Acrobat software suite.
Clicking on a form link will launch the Adobe Reader plug-in and display the form within your browser window. You may also wish to download the form directly to your disk to fill in at a later time. To do so, right-click on the form link and select “Save Target As...” (Internet Explorer) or “Save Link As...” (Netscape Navigator) to save the form file to disk.
Filling-in the Form:
- Click on the appropriate form link to display the form within your browser (please note the Acrobat toolbar that appears across the top of the form within the browser) or... launch Adobe Reader and open the form if you had previously saved it to disk.
- Move the mouse pointer over a blank field (e.g. Petitioner(s) name) on the form. The mouse pointer will turn into a vertical beam, indicating that the field is editable.
- Click the left mouse button once within the field and begin typing.
- Press the Tab key to move forward through the form. Press Shift+Tab to move backwards.
- When you have completed the form, click once on a blank area of the form to de-select the last active field. If a field is left active, the information it contains will not print.
- Click the print icon on the Acrobat toolbar to print the form.